Library acts as the central hub of the College for both the students and teachers. It is well equipped with Books and Journals. The two Common Rooms – Boys/Girls also help in this regard. The Rooms have LCD, News paper, Magazines, Periodicals for their reading.
Students from SC/ST, OBC and economically weaker sections
– State Scholarship
* Students with physical disabilities
- State sponsored Scholarship
* Overseas students - NA
* Students to participate in various competitions/National and International
In NSS and Sports complete permissible TA etc., as per University norms, is made available to the students including Railway concession. The same is disbursed to the students partaking Academic tours as in Home Science, Psychology, Botany etc.
* Medical assistance to students:
- Health centre, Health insurance etc. Only First-Aid
* Organizing coaching classes for competitive exams
– Weekly debate / quiz etc.
* Skill development (spoken English, computer literacy, etc.,)
– Permission has been sought from the University to make the staff and student avail of computer knowledge facility. The college on its behalf organized a 30 days programme for the Class III and Class IV employee.
* Support for “slow learners”
– Extra Tutorial classes during Holidays and vacation.
* Exposures of students to other institution of higher learning/ corporate/ business house etc
– The college promote and even release finance to the students as per their need in surveillance with the departmental teacher. The Department of Botany needs special mention in this regard. It is primarily because of Dr Ratneshwar Prasad that the number of students enrolled in Botany needs special mention as compared to other Colleges in the University. Dr Prasad played and instrumental role in this regard and took students to RAU and KVK in the Vicinity to gave them first hand information in Agriculture. Apart from this he encouraged students to go in for various training programmes Organised by RAU and KVK from time-to-time-Mushroom cultivation, Vermi Compost , animal husbandry, Poultry farming and other ancillary Industry pertaining to Agriculture-Self Employment.